- This event has passed.
September 12, 2016
The conference aims to give an overview of the state-of-the-art of insect technology, the prospects and constraints of the use of insects as feed, food and non-food in Europe.
Technical, commercial, ecological, political and ethical issues will be discussed. Please classify your presentation into one of the following topics:
- Insects production systems
- Application of insects as feed
- Utilization of insects as food
- Evaluation of the use of insects
- Non-food applications of insects
PROF. DR. IR. ARNOLD VAN HUIS
Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
PROF. DR. ANDREAS VILCINSKAS
LOEWE Center for Insect Biotechnology & Bioresources Institute for Insect Biotechnology, Justus Liebig University Giessen